Terms & Conditions
LTAG will be entitled to terminate your course should any of the terms above be breached.
- LTAG will be entitled to terminate your course should any of the terms above be breached.
- The Course will be delivered as described in the Enrolment Document that will be sent to you.
- The Course is providing education only. No part of the course shall be deemed to be investment advice. Any trades or positions that you may have, make or maintain are entirely down to you.
- You agree that you will not copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute in any way to any other party any materials from the course made available to you through any medium.
- The Course fee is payable in advance and will not be refundable in part or in whole should you want to cancel the course for any reason.
- You agree that you will at all times act in a professional and courteous manner towards the Course instructor and other Course participants.
- LTAG will not accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programmes or course materials and any reliance by you on any such information, (ii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iii) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from participation in the Course.
- LTAG and the participant shall keep each other’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of this Course